For your convenience, our Technical team travel to customer locations throughout Kentucky to provide training to brazing & welding personnel. This highly customizable program can include classroom training, hand brazing – welding demonstrations, and process recommendations.
Some of the largest cities in Kentucky that we routinely offer our services in are:
Bowling Green, KY
Valley Station, KY
Wayne Engeron Consulting & Training Services is dedicated to helping manufacturers in Kentucky to improve the quality of their product and reduce their production cost through advanced services offered in plant:
Welding Training & Braze Training, Testing and Certification
Welding & Brazing Inspection Services
Welding & Brazing Consulting Services
Working with many major manufacturers in the United States. Our training methodology is unique and has been recognized as the premier program for in-plant brazing and soldering process employee training in the following industries:
- HVAC-R Industry
- Medical Devices Manufacturing
- Carbide Tool Manufacturing
- Auto Parts Manufacturers
- Firearm Manufacturing
Our Consulting services include welder test and welder certification, project assessment for automation use and providing engineering data and procedures for AWS, ASME, ASMW, API & NADCAP codes.
Technical Services Offered
- New Application Analysis.
- Process Recommendation for project.
- Assessment of present processes used.
- Cost Analysis of materials used.
- Assessment of personnel skill level
Kentucky Welding Training – Braze Training Courses Offered
- Basic Process Information
- Maintenance Personnel Training
- Advanced Processes Training
- Tubular Assembly Class
- Basic Brazing Process
- Specialized Applications Course